IVF Clinics, Sperm and Egg/Oocytes Banks, Fostering & Adoption Agencies, Surrogacy Agencies and Community Network and Support Groups may enter if they believe they sufficiently support and promote diverse and modern families. In order to apply, you will need to:
- Fill out the initial nomination form and specify the chosen category.
- Complete the further evidence required as provided by My Future Family after being contacted by a representative.
- Evidence and explain the reasons your clinic or organisation should be awarded the relevant award by answering the evidence questions required for the chosen category.
- To enter the Future Family Awards, all applicants must read and understand the Terms and Conditions and complete the Entry Form for the chosen category.
- Applicants must be authorised by a decision maker or authorised person to enter their organisation into the Future Family Awards.
- Participation in the Future Family Awards is by the official entry forms only available at www.myfuturefamily.org.uk.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of entry of the awards.
- Entries must be in English.