My Future Family reserves the right to vary the entry period if required, at any time during the process.
Deadline for receipt of entries is 31 August 2017.
The Top 5s announcement will take place on Saturday 23 September 2017 at the My Future Family Fertility Show in Central London, UK.
The winners will be announced at an event on Friday 3 November 2017 in Central London, UK.
All entries for consideration must be lodged via the online registration form on www.myfuturefamily.org.uk and include the required information.
My Future Family reserves the right to declare any entry ineligible, if during the term of the process the entry form is incomplete or deficient; or false or misleading in any way.
Your entry will be allocated to the award category selected on your entry form.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the relevant information for their entry. If information is missing or incomplete the application cannot be accepted.
Entries for more than one category may be submitted, but separate entry forms and supporting statements and back ground materials are required for each award entry. We strongly advise clinics and orgnisations that each entry form is completely individual and specific to the category, we do not encourage cut and pasting across categories.
IVF Clinics, Sperm and Egg/Oocytes Banks, Fostering & Adoption Agencies, Surrogacy Agencies and Community Network and Support Groups may enter if they believe they sufficiently support and promote diverse and modern families. In order to apply, you will need to:
- Fill out the initial nomination form and specify the chosen category.
- Complete the further evidence required as provided by My Future Family after being contacted by a representative (mid-late July).
- Evidence and explain the reasons your clinic or organisation should be awarded the relevant award by answering the evidence questions required for the chosen category.
- To enter the Future Family Awards, all applicants must read and understand the Terms and Conditions and complete the Entry Form for the chosen category.
- Applicants must be authorised by a decision maker or authorised person to enter their organisation into the Future Family Awards.
- Participation in the Future Family Awards is by the official entry forms only available at www.myfuturefamily.org.uk.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of entry of the awards.
- Entries must be in English.